We believe that all images on this website are available in the public domain. If you are a copyright owner of one or more images posted on this website, the below sections will be of particular importance to you.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through Dijbi(http://www.www.dijbi.com) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it via email to email@example.com
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
A proper DMCA Notice will notify Dijbi of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury and delivered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid claim, we will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA which prescribe a notice and take down procedure, subject to the user’s or webmaster’s right to submit a Counter-Notification claiming lawful use of the disabled works. We will have the disputed material removed from public view. We will also notify the user or webmaster (where possible) who posted the allegedly infringing material that has been removed.